The Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) of Chatswood High School brings parents, staff and other members of the community together, to advance the best interests of the school and its students. The P&C plays an important role in supporting the school through parent volunteer Sub-Committees which support the programmes and activities that the School is involved with. All parents are invited to participate in the activities of the P&C.
The aim of our P&C is to encourage communication between parents and the school and to create a strong feeling of the school community through:
- clear explanation and discussion of issues related to the school
- helping parents get to know staff and each other
- supporting the school executive and teaching staff
- providing a forum for staff to explain different aspects of student learning
- encouraging parents to volunteer a small amount of time and expertise to support school initiatives.
All parents are invited to attend P&C meetings. To join the P&C costs just $2 per year, this entitles you to vote on motions at the meeting following the one in which you join.
- Facilitate and improve member interest, communication and participation in P&C activities
- Continue to build strong communication links between parents, students and teachers
- Provide ongoing support for student wellbeing programs
- Improve physical facilities through building projects and continue applying for grant funding
- Improve technology resources for teaching and learning
For more information, see the Strategic Plan and Income and Spending over past years.